NetSuite Functional Specialist
Job Title: NetSuite Functional Specialist
Location: London, UK
Start date: January 2020
Reporting to the Head of Technology
PANGAIA is currently looking for a passionate NetSuite specialist to join our ever-growing diverse and dynamic team. We are currently in the process of developing new processes, tools and systems and in the next stage of its growth,PANGAIA will be implementing an ERP system to consolidate the multiple systems that are currently used. The ERP system will provide the platform for highly robust, scalable integrations between the Shopify e-commerce and our third-party logistics company (XPO).
- To design and implement quality solutions using NetSuite’s native functionality to for an effective ERP system.
- To build and implement finance modules.
- Propose, communicate and agree project plans with colleagues and customers and other key stakeholders for system implementations.
- Analyze, identify and solve functional issues and manage these alongside our support team.
- Train our NetSuite end-users and provide ad-hoc functional support when needed.
- Provide support to system users and prepare training and support material.
- Creation of materials for presentation to business leaders.
- Meet prospects both on site and remotely.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, equivalent qualifications or years of industry experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience of implementing ERP systems, preferably Netsuite.
- Functional experience with Ecommerce, Manufacturing and Financial processes.
- Experience of implementing trade and logistics modules (P2P, O2C etc.).
- Good investigation and diagnostic skills.
- Experience with integrations and data migration.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to build good relationships.
- Ability to clearly communicate expectations with team members and stakeholders.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in fashion industry.
- Previous experience with Celigo, Xero and Zedonk.
Please email us with your cover letter and a copy of your CV to email@example.com.