Junior Accessories Product Developer
Job Title: Junior Accessories Product Developer
Location: London, UK
Start date: January 2020
Reporting to the Accessories Product Development Manager
In this role as a Junior Accessories Product Developer you will have the main responsibility for the development of bags, shoes, jewellery and other accessories within the timings established, maintaining PANGAIA’s sustainability and quality standards. You will follow each product in order to achieve the main targets and objectives in terms of quality, lead time, margin and cost under the guidance of your manager.
- Responsible for ensuring all samples are developed to targeted deadlines with the desired aesthetic.
- Development of the collections may include researching and buying specific raw materials related to accessories.
- Work closely with the design team and the suppliers: coordinate and ensure information flows between all actors of the process.
- Develop effective working relationships with suppliers and internal departments.
- Responsible for comments on prototypes, SMS and pre-production samples.
- Be accountable for maintaining the accessories budget up to date , monitor all through the season.
- Liaison with the Production Department and Merchandising on product information needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in luxury fashion or high-tech sports roles.
- Fluent in English. Portuguese, Spanish or Italian would be a plus andhighly appreciated.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- An action-oriented attitude with a proactive approach to problem solving and decision making.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet critical deadlines.
- Experience of working close to production and international factories.
- The ability to take initiative and to prioritize work tasks.
- People skills and able to build positive partnerships with suppliers and factories.
- Strong IT skills including Office, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Zedonk or Centric would be a plus.
Please email us with your cover letter and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.