Job Title Communications Coordinator
Based at London Office
Reports to Chief Brand Officer
Direct reports N/A
Collaborates Digital, Partnership and Marketing Teams, External Agencies
Job Purpose Summary
We’re looking for an exceptional talent to join our growing brand and marketing team as a communications coordinator. Pangaia is currently experiencing hyper-growth and extensive media coverage, and our brand presence and followership grow all around the world. This role is pivotal in delivering clear and consistent messaging on our purpose, mission and key brand, product and philanthropic initiatives so our customers can be brought along the journey with us.
Pangaia is a business in fast growth so an ability to adapt to change is essential.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Manage and produce written press releases, media alerts, briefing decks and other communications documents
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to build mainstream coverage of PANGAIA’s initiatives, product launches, innovations and philanthropy
- Coordinate and manage logistics and asset delivery for key business initiatives including but no limited to brand launches, physical pop-ups, partnerships and launch events
- Liaise directly (or via agencies) with media, talent agents, stylists and VIPs on dressing, seeding and event requests
- Coordinate with social media marketing team to deliver consistent tone of voice and messaging
- Raise profile of and support leadership team with all internal and external communications
- Assist with SEO optimisation efforts - checking and amending brand links in all media
- Respond to external stakeholder questions and requests from time to time
- Create weekly and monthly communications reports and updates for executive team
- Assist in developing corporate communications roadmap and communications strategy for the business
Knowledge and Skills
- Ideally have a degree in communications/marketing
- Experience in corporate/media communications (preferably 2+ years and in D2C/retail)
- Proven track record at delivering successful brand campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work streams to deliver content to multiple departments
- Be up to date with sustainability industry developments
- Native (or equivalent to) English Speaker
- Strong written skills with an editorial tone for short and long form content
- A problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Highly motivated 'do-er' with strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency and drive
- Ability to travel
Please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title above.
Pan: all-inclusive, especially in relation to the whole of a continent, racial group or religion, Gaia: Mother Earth. We are made up of individuals from all over the globe, with the same guiding principles and very different backgrounds, experiences, expertise and ideas. Here, scientists and technologists connect with designers and the next generation of creative minds, to create functional, sustainable products. And we believe they should be beautiful. No matter if they are made from next generation bio materials or recycled fibers. We design products for living in, for any situation and for basic needs. Woven with smart technology, made with as many sustainable and recyclable elements as possible. It’s not 100% natural. Yet. But we’re working on it.
Due to the volume of applications we are only able to contact those who are successful for interview.