What can you do to help?
• Support grassroot activists such as Heïdi, a Glaciologist set out to complete the first ever carbon-neutral science expedition in the Arctic and gather invaluable information on micro-particles, which could be a key in stopping glaciers from further melting and sea levels from rising
• Reduce your carbon footprint by considering the impact of your diet, mode of transportation and purchasing habits
• Be mindful of how much virgin plastic you use and recycle to avoid it ending up in the ocean
• Be mindful of the textiles you add to your wardrobe and how you wash them.
• By planting trees for every product purchased, together we can help capture CO2 from the atmosphere, store it in the soil and in turn, help slow down global warming.